I've been slowing working towards ending my juice fast the last few days. I am thrilled to have done this and I have seen so many positive changes that I know fresh juices will always be a large part of my life.
Here are some hints in case anyone wants to try....
1. Prior to starting cut down on processed food to minimize your detoxing
2. Load up on produce so you have everything you need on hand
3. Look on the Internet for recipes, but once you understand what taste like what... Experiment
4. Drink enough juice
5. Drink enough water
6. Stay close to the bathroom for the first few days!
7. Power through the detox... Don't give up. Understand what the process is. This will give you the knowledge to move through it and understand what's going on